Reliability and System Safety Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£33.47 - £41.84 per hour + plus holiday pay in addition
Share this job
I am seeking a Reliability and System Safety Engineer until at least the end of 2022 to work in Yeovil, Somerset.
Knowledge of aerospace components such as valves, regulators, life support systems, and environmental control systems is a plus
Main Responsibilities of the Reliability and System Safety Engineer:
* Reliability requirements analysis
* Safety requirements decomposition
* Reliability Block diagrams (series and parallel modelling)
* Failure Modes and Effects and Analysis/Failure Modes & Criticality Analysis (FMEA/FMECA)
* Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
* Functional Hazard Analysis (FHA)
* Weibull analysis
* Reliability predictions (MTBF, failure rates, MTBUR)
* Reliability Growth Curve
* Reliability Demonstration
* Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
* 5+ years of experience in a reliability or system safety role
· Pay rate £33.47 – £41.84 per hour PAYE only. Plus holiday pay in addition.
· Mon-Fri. 37 hours per week.
· The successful candidate will be required to undertake a drug screen, which must be negative, prior to starting the contract.
· Applicants must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application.
- Onsite parking available.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt