Repair Stress Engineer
£39.00 - £41.19 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Repair Stress Engineer to join my client on an initial 6 -month contract. As the Repair Stress Engineer, you will be working as part of an expert multiskilled team and be responsible for static strength analysis and justification of metallic and composite structures. As the Repair Stress Engineer, you will ensure adherence to airworthiness regulations, relevant design principles, processes, methods, and manufacturing capabilities guidelines
Role: Repair Stress Engineer
Pay: £41.19 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday 35 hours per week. – 6 months
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
· Work closely with design and F&DT engineers to assess and validate repairs to damaged aircraft structures.
· Using approved methods and tools to perform structural static strength analysis of repairs. Creating and compiling justification reports and associated engineering documentation.
· Working closely with skilled designers to develop optimum repairs.
- Experiences as an aerospace structural analysis engineer, with experience of how airframe repairs are developed and justified.
- Enjoy working as part of a team to develop effective solutions to complex technical problems and ensure efficient delivery of tasks.
- Aerospace Engineering degree (or equivalent) and relevant engineering experience.
- Experience of static analysis of aircraft structures using a range of hand and computer methods.
- An understanding of the fundamental methods of static stress analysis and an ability to develop these methods.
- Knowledge and experience of using Airbus static strength analysis tools and methods (including ISAMI and Mathcad).
- Experience of compiling static strength justification reports to Airbus standards and ways of working.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Airside Operations Technical and Regulations Manager
Airside Safety and Assurance Manager
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
AW Simulator Instructor
Technical Production Planner
Systems Design Engineer
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing
Quality Inspector (Aviation Workshop)