Research and Development Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to €35000.00 per annum
Share this job
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Research and Development Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. As the Research and Development Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, directing and co-ordinating the work and operations of R&D in order to achieve agreed production targets.
Role: Research and Development Engineer
Location: Waterford, Ireland
Hours: Monday to Thursday: 08:00-16:30
Salary: €35,000 per year Plus O/T
What you’ll be doing:
- Review, complete capability additions to AP102.
- Train team members on any new products and technologies, sign off OJT.
- Research and develop new repairs to be written into Part21J repair or part21G production.
- Work from own initiative prioritising workload accordingly.
- Plan tasks and activities to deliver business unit objectives.
- Build tooling and test boxes when required.
- Improve tooling register and storage of tools within workshop.
- Improve R&D Facility and storage of commercial items for product builds.
- Document Tooling with pictures and how to carry out setup of test equipment.
- Document tooling required to complete a job to make easier for Engineers to work daily.
- Setup of ATA codes, CMMs, Rework groups, Product groups, Parts master of IPC.
- Work with Stores and Workshop manager to manage incoming units not on capability.
- Work with Quality to obtain up to date manuals and oversee AP102 application to regulating authorities.
- implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency.
- formulate department/unit policies and practices.
- facilitate the preparation and analysis of reports.
- review performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Experience within Research and Development
- Aviation Experience
- Planning and organizing
- Performance management
- Judgment and adaptability
- Information management
- Resource management
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Communication skills
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Company well Being Program
- Uniform Supplied
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer