Revenue Management Manager
Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Revenue Management Manager.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate manage routes within an assigned region from pricing and inventory management perspective with the goal to maximize revenue for the airline.
- Analyse and maintain pricing structure and fare levels on assigned routes in the network in line with competitive actions and market demands with the objective to meet revenue and passenger volume targets of each route.
- Evaluate trends in market conditions using information available through and from various sources, including market intelligence reports relative to competitor activities, economic trends/industry developments to make pricing and scheduling decisions.
- Create a sell up plan for peak seasons and suggest proactive tactical measures to stimulate traffic during the low seasons to maximize revenue.
- Recommend additional flights or flight cancellations based on demand on the flights, cost of operations and impact on customer service with the aim to capitalize on reduced operating cost.
- Recommend aircraft swaps to optimally utilize capacity of the aircraft and to align capacity with changes in demand.
- Conduct data analysis to identify passenger profile and booking behaviour including no-show trends.
- Evaluate and provide discount levels for group bookings involving the assigned routes with the objective of revenue maximization.
- Conduct revenue integrity checks on the assigned routes to prevent loss due to seat spoilage on account of duplicate, fake and partly paid bookings.
- Conduct user testing of revenue management and pricing systems and provide requirements to develop, implement and customize solutions in accordance with flydubai business model.
- Analyse respective routes where potential revenue increase can be adopted and suggest strategies.
- Review forecast on weekly basis and adjust to ensure forecast accuracy maintained as per the departmental standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, Economics or in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Revenue Management or any relevant field.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English spoken and written, and Arabic would be an advantage.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hannah Courtney at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
UK Employee Communications Manager
Technical Project Manager
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Health & Safety Officer
Supply Team Administrator
Aviation Industry Lawyer – Competition Law
IT Senior Buyer
Cyber Security System Engineer