Safety and Compliance Monitoring Auditor
Share this job
Our client is an established UK based Rotary operator working in UK Oil & Gas support.
We are looking to recruit an aviation experienced Safety and Compliance Monitoring Auditor
-Job type: Permanent
– Location: Dyce, Aberdeen (flexible hybrid working is available)
-Mon-Fri 40 Hours a week
Reporting to the Compliance Monitoring Manager, the Safety & Compliance Monitoring Auditor is responsible for carrying out internal EASA regulatory oversight audits in support of the Company Safety Management System (SMS) and oversight audits of the supply chain. The Safety & Compliance Monitoring Auditor also provides guidance to the engineering and operations departments on relevant national and international aviation regulations
Full working knowledge of aviation regulations in relation to compliance oversight. These include EASA Air Operations, EASA Part 145, EASA Part M, EASA Part 147 and EASA Part FCL.
· Assisting the Compliance Monitoring Manager with the development and management of the audit programme.
· Raising and monitoring of any findings raised from an audit and verifying the adequacy of the corrective and preventative action plan.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of national and international aviation legislation
· Administration of the day-to-day management of the Company Engineering Approval system.
· Provide guidance and advice on compliance, continuous improvement, and best practice
· Responsible for maintaining and further developing systems to record, communicate and investigate compliance issues, using Q-Pulse Audit and CAPA module database.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant policies and procedures.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of SMS.
· Review audit checklists for effectivity.
· Maintain a basic working knowledge of the aircraft types and equipment operated within the company.
· Liaison with external agencies (Regulators, clients, suppliers) with respect to Safety & Compliance Issues.
- Assist with the review of the UK emissions trading scheme.
· Lead Auditor Qualified – (IRCA or IEMA)
· Air Ops/Aircrew/Part 145 & Part CAMO regulatory awareness training
· Safety Management System formal training and experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in Aviation
This is a UK based role and to be successful in any application you will need to demonstrate that you hold UK residency & working rights.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please submit send your updated CV.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Senior Buyer – IT Procurement
Aircraft Parts Exchange Coordinator
Contracts Administrator/Legal Assistant
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
HR Generalist Barcelona