£55.00 - £60.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Safety Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month basis. An opportunity has arisen for an engineer to exploit their safety engineering skills to influence the safety aspects of technically complex and challenging products.
Role: Safety Engineer
Pay: £60 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months (possible extension)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Responsible for all elements necessary to achieve and maintain the quality of deliverable hardware.
- Certification of product in line with processes and procedures.
- Examining for correct assembly including verifying all forms of electrical connections.
- Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
- Inspect for physical damage.
- Intermediate inspection checks for non-Product Certification activities.
- Monitoring of operators within the Product Certification Scheme.
- Check, complete and certify all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Control of non-conforming items.
- Raise and maintain relevant data records/non-conformance reports.
- Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation/history sheets.
- Care for and use specialised inspection tools.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Ensure inspection times are met.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Thorough understanding and experience of how the hazard analysis process integrates with the system engineering process to influence the design.
- Ability to deliver supporting information (Safety Case Reports, Hazard Analysis, Functional Failure Analysis, FTA, etc).
- Detailed electronic engineering experience is highly desirable. Experience of other engineering disciplines (design, software, manufacture, etc.) is also desirable.
- Good verbal, written communications analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Track record as an effective team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary / multi-national team.
- Stakeholder management.
- Customer/supplier interfacing skills
- Planning and organisation skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector