Share this job
I am currently looking for a Sales Executive to join a fantastic client. The sales executive will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
The role will be primarily office based with occasional international travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers and customers as may be required. The role requires excellent communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships. A valid passport and driving licence are essential.
Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Head of Sales and Inventory
Position: Full Time
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex.
· Source and respond to Request For Quotes (RFQ’s) for services, parts and components
· Locate components to fulfil customer RFQ’s; obtain the price, condition, trace, availability and tag information
· Take accountability for key customer accounts
· Provide regular reports to the external sales team on RFQ and sales activity
· Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
· Process sale orders, purchase orders, pick tickets and RMA requests from customers if applicable
- Obtain market intelligence for procurement
- Proposal & Presentation preparation
- Monitor & report cost model accuracy
- Responsible for logging and preparing quotations
- Responsible for processing of incoming purchase orders
- Generation of “Push Lists” of inventory for remarketing activity
- Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
· Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers.
· Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms.
· Forecast, track and achieve sales revenue and gross margin projections.
· Periodic visits to key customers and trade shows
· All other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English.
- Relevant experience in a sales related role within the aerospace industry.
· Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
· Aggressive negotiation skills, tireless work ethic.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
· Previous experience with Quantum Control.
· Relevant experience in the aerospace industry.
· Familiar with EASA 145 and airworthiness record keeping requirements (training will be provided).
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work using own initiative.
· Capable of presenting findings analysis of records concisely to other team members.
· Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer