Sales Executive (Aviation Industry)
Crawley, West Sussex
Share this job
My global client’s UK head office is based in Crawley.
Due to strong ongoing growth, they are seeking additional Sales Executives to grow their share of the global market in the aviation industry.
Previous aviation industry targeted sales experience is ESSENTIAL for this role.
Their Sales Executives are essential in achieving growth, account penetration and maximizing sales profitability.
The position will be focused on sales within Europe. While simultaneously pursuing new clients and business opportunities, we are seeking a self-starter that can drive growth within an existing portfolio.
We expect Sales Executives to be able to demonstrate their ability in identifying new business prospects, assessing potential opportunities to determine viability, negotiating contracts, and closing deals. It is essential for the successful candidate to be tenacious, manage multiple tasks seamlessly and adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
Please note – This is not solely an Account Management position.
Remuneration and specific detsils about this opportunity can be discussed upon application.
- Developing long term relationships
- Evaluate market conditions, develop account strategies and actions plans to expand current accounts and penetrate new markets
- Agree and achieve quarterly and yearly objectives and targets
- Ability to make strategic, analytical decisions while negotiating business deals
- Promptly and concisely complete expense reports, call reports, and CRM updates through Salesforce
- Responsible for customer profiling, service and retention
- Price quotes, review quote activity and initiate follow ups
- Respond to and manage customer tenders
- Attend industry events and trade shows
Ideal candidate profile:
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales environment in the aviation industry specifically
- Ability to travel within Europe as required (25-40% of the time). Office based for the remainder of the week
- Highly target driven & tenacious
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Office, Outlook, Excel)
- Demonstrates a customer service mindset
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage large and/or complex corporate accounts
- Smart, proactive, self-starter with a sense of urgency and “can do” attitude
- Strong team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Being multilingual is beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.