Sales Executive – Component Trading
Share this job
The client is a young, yet well-established dynamic aircraft component services company. Providing MRO component management and parts supply, they have a strong foundation team steeped in experience working in a supportive and fun, yet professional environment. Serving over 100+ aircraft operators and airlines worldwide, they saw record profits in this last financial year. Due to this and consistent year on year growth, they are looking to expand their team further. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but rapidly growing company.
Day to day:
To effectively manage aircraft component inventory through exchanges, loans, and sales. Cultivate strong business relationships with customers to optimize revenue and profitability, all while prioritizing timely delivery and maintaining exceptional service levels.
- Generate and follow up on customer quotes and sales opportunities.
- Act as a broker for sales through purchase or exchange transactions.
- Facilitate aircraft inventory trading via exchanges, loans, and sales.
- Skillfully negotiate with customers and suppliers to optimize profit margins and minimize costs.
- Conduct necessary credit checks, process customer orders, and ensure accurate identification of delivery and any special requirements.
- Cultivate and nurture customer relationships to uncover new business opportunities.
- Provide exceptional customer service, prioritizing quality and satisfaction.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of component conditions, certification, and airworthiness regulations.
- Ensure all applicable costs are appropriately recharged to customers.
- Collaborate with internal departments to guarantee timely delivery to customers.
- Adhere to Export Control regulations, where applicable.
- Stay updated on market trends and developments.
- Comply with established processes and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties as necessary and reasonable.
- Essential: Background in aircraft component trading, with a minimum of 1 year’s experience.
- Open to candidates with a proven track record in selling MRO services to brokers/suppliers, airlines, and aircraft operators.
- Preferably possesses an active network within the industry, although not mandatory.
- Self-motivated and adaptable, with a demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
- Strong numerical acumen and a keen eye for detail, ensuring timely task completion.
- Proficient in negotiation, organization, and adept time management.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage multiple workloads.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving abilities, utilizing initiative and sound judgment.
- Proficient in computer literacy, particularly adept with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Displays an exemplary command of the English language.