Sales & Sourcing Specialist
Share this job
I am working for a fantastic client in Surrey who are looking for a Sales & Sourcing Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. As the Sales & Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers.
Role: Sales & Sourcing Specialist
- Gather quotes on parts and services based on customers’ requirement for Quotes (RFQs).
- Fulfill customer RFQs needs by quoting from stock and/or brokering materials that meets company standards.
- Maintain customer opportunities within Salesforce.
- Adhere to parts traceability requirements
- Process sales orders, purchase orders and pick ticket in Quantum and RMA requests from customers if applicable.
- Track the shipment from freight forwarders and suppliers to ensure prompt delivery.
- Communicate effectively and maintain a professional relationship with vendors and customers.
- Resolve Non-conforming Materials (NCO Cage) discrepancies.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Forecast, track and achieve sales revenue and gross margin projections.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Travel may be required as necessary
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills, strong work ethic.
- Proficient with Quantum, CRM and Salesforce
- Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
UK Employee Communications Manager
Technical Project Manager
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Health & Safety Officer
Supply Team Administrator
Aviation Industry Lawyer – Competition Law
IT Senior Buyer
Cyber Security System Engineer