Sales Support Administrator
Up to £24000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking a Sales Support Administrator with strong Excel skills and knowledge of SAP to join my Surrey based client.
Although the office is based near Esher, the role will be hybrid after induction and training.
The Sales Support Administrator will support the sales team in all areas of work and ensure timelines are achieved to ensure internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Load both vendor & customer quotes into SAP
- Prepare and send customer quotations with guidance from the Commercial Team
- Send RFQ’s to the supply chain
- Extract data from SAP
- Customer Portal support
- Expedite the set up of new customers & suppliers
- Assist with Export classifications
- Upload supplier stockists onto SAP
- Extract monthly QPL’s/QSL’s (Qualified suppliers & products lists)
- Manage shared inbox and monitor incoming RFQs and other customer requests
- Potential to be lead point of contact for nominated customers, in order to establish and strengthen relationships
- Attend meetings with customers if required
Ideal candidate profile:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”