Senior Aircraft Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for several Senior Aircraft Engineers to join on a permanent basis. As the Senior Aircraft Engineer, you will report to the Chief Engineer/MCC Duty Manager, and also receives instruction and guidance from the Chief Inspector when acting in the capacity as a Designated RII Inspector. You will be responsible and accountable to carry out all maintenance activities on the fleet ensuring the highest compliance and without compromise as per applicable standards and relevant manuals to optimize serviceability of the aircraft
Role: Senior Aircraft Engineer
Location: Middle East
- Carry out maintenance activities, within the limits of his/her approval, in accordance with the department procedures and GACA regulations under the guidance and support of the DM MCC.
- Complete all paperwork in conjunction with the maintenance tasks performed for the assigned aircraft in an accurate and timely manner. Ensuring the company MIS is correctly updated to indicate the full and status of the aircraft.
- Organize and co-ordinates the execution of all the maintenance required to deliver an effective and responsive service of all aircraft to the highest quality and safety standards
- Manage the effective performance of subordinates by setting and monitoring and guiding individual mechanics, developing relationships, and motivating the maintenance staff to maximize performance.
- Guides and supports the maintenance staff in the daily operation to assure that the most efficient course of action is taken to provide a serviceable aircraft on time without any compromises
- Participates in staff training, familiarization, and certification programs to ensure maintenance engineering standards are maintained.
- Provides guidance and assistance to technical staff when needed to ensure safe and effective working practices.
Experience & Education
- Minimum 5 years certifying Release to Service as an Aircraft Engineer, with a minimum of 3 of the a/c fleet endorsements/QA Approved. B747/B757/B777/B787, must be current on 2, the 3rd can be previously held that requires recency to activate.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance.
- Previously authorized as an RII advantageous
- KSA GACA Airframe/Engine/Electrical License, or ICAO Type 2 equivalent.
- Level 3 course endorsement on min of 2 types of aircraft operated by the company, B747/B757/B777/B787/G650ER, Level 2 training courses maybe accepted for local nationals IF the candidate exhibits sufficient experience in aircraft type.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Assembly Technologies Engineer
Mechanical Technician – Hawk (B3T)
Production Equipment Service and Repair Technician
CNC Machine Tool Maker
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Paint Shop Sealer
NDT Technician Level 2 (EN4179 certified)
CAD Tool Design Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic