Senior Buyer – Procurement
£23.75 - £35.63 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Procurement Senior Buyer to join them on a 6-month contract. This role is for an experienced Senior Buyer to join the UK Sites, Facilities and Professional Services procurement team to support across construction, facilities management and professional services. Managing key RFx activities as well as other procurement activities such as support on projects, negotiations with suppliers and working with Internal stakeholders.
Role: Procurement Senior Buyer
Pay: £35.63 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week 2 days in the office 3 days remote working.
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Managing large and complex RFx activities.
- Liaising and presenting to senior stakeholder level.
- Use of E-Procurement Tool (iValua)
- Negotiating and managing contracts.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Liaising and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Support the team with additional procurement activities where required.
- Proactive approach flexible self-starter, with experience as a senior buyer.
- IT Literate – Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word; Power Point; Excel; Outlook) to a proficient level. (A working knowledge of SAP is an advantage.)
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain good relations with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a professional manner.
- Experience of working with E-Procurement (Preferably iValua) platforms desirable to raise PO’s, create suppliers and conduct risk checks.
- Knowledge of the procurement process and cycle.
- Experience of working within a category structure.
- Educated to basic secondary level: (Maths, English to O/A level/GCSE/NVQ as a minimum)
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
IT Senior Buyer
Senior Buyer – Procurement
Import Export Data Entry Clerk/Administrator
Zephyr Product Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Technical Services Engineer
Asset Sales Administrator
Procurement Subcontract Manager
Components Supply Chain Team Leader
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer