Senior Charter Broker / Consultant / Future General Manager
Share this job
I have an immediate requirement for a Senior Charter Broker / Consultant / Future General Manager to be based in Athens, Greece for c. 6 months initially.
Proven success over this period as well as showing management potential may enable you to progress quickly towards a General Manager position within the company. Should you wish to go down this route, a minimum of 3 – 5 years in a similar GM role will be a prerequisite. Alternatively, you may be in a position to work solely for this busy seasonal period (e.g. in between jobs or retired from a similar role, etc.)
I am seeking a highly experienced candidate who will be able to hit the ground running with charter sales in the Greece/Cyprus/Mediterranean executive jet charter market region, as well as take on additional projects and developments within the business.
This role is challenging and pressurised but can also be very rewarding and provides lots of opportunity in an exciting fast paced environment.
It is essential you have considerable experience in a similar role before with some management experience and already hold the right to live and work in Greece.
You have to be a self-starter with strong sales ability and be extremely committed to the role to be successful.
Fluency in both English and Greek would be ideal, but otherwise one of these languages is required. Any additional languages are a bonus.
Salary is dependent on the experience you can bring to this role.
The Senior Charter Broker / Consultant /Future GM will also have responsibility for:
- Sourcing appropriate solutions for the business’ day to day activities
- Sales generation and creating business opportunities from potential clients
- Strategizing to close sales
- Managing relationships with clients and suppliers and ensuring client retention
- Providing excellent and customised services to the clients
- Supervising the creation of a Business Plan for future projects
- Potentially expanding the company’s presence in the sale and purchase market of private jets
- Attending trade shows to represent the company
- Conducting market assessments to prioritise potential customers and new markets
- Office administration as appropriate to support the sales activity
- Revenue budget management
- Managing a cost budget
- Management of Sales, Operations, Marketing and Financials, reporting this to the board of directors on a regular basis.
Candidate requirements and qualifications
- Strong, proven experience in and knowledge of the Private Jet Industry
- The post holder will have sufficient market knowledge of the private jet markets in Greece/Cyprus and the Mediterranean.
- Extensive knowledge of different aircraft types, and understanding their capabilities
- Excellent organisation & interpersonal skills
- Good time management & project management skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to think quickly
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good presentation & public speaking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately. Should you have any questions initially, please call Hannah at Line Up Aviation.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
DSA Needs Assessor
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician
Building Construction Project Leader