Senior Engineering Project Manager
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £60.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Senior Engineering Project Manager to join them on a 12-month contract. The role as a Senior Engineering Project Manager (SEPM) is to deliver our clients most complex and priority projects.
Role: Senior Engineering Project Manager
Pay: £60.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months – Likely to be extended to 24 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week 2-3 days onsite in Stevenage. Overtime Available.
Security Clearance: BPSS Clearance to start then full Security Clearance to be done in parallel.
The role as a Senior Engineering Project Manager (SEPM) is to deliver our clients most complex and priority projects to time, cost and quality; to drive the design, development and delivery of our highly complex electronic sub-systems, from concept through into full production. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a senior member of the project management team; someone who will contribute to our clients delivery strategy.
- Experience of Project Management best practice: Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management and Earned Value Management.
- Experience with management or lead of electronic units/systems development.
- Experience of delivering significant project/programmes on time and to cost.
- Experience of project management across the various phases; from project conception and initiation through manufacture and qualification to customer delivery.
- A background in engineering development, ideally of complex systems or electronic units.
- Individuals with excellent communication skills; able to influence others to their way of thinking;
- Organised with an eye for detail and a sense of pride in what they deliver.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer