Senior Engineering Project Manager
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £60.00 per hour
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Senior Engineering Project Manager to join them on an initial 12-month contract. As the Senior Engineering Project Manager, you will be delivering complex projects to time, cost and quality.
Role: Senior Engineering Project Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday; working 2-3 days on-site in Stevenage
Pay: Up to £60 per hour via Umbrella – inside IR35
Clearance: BPSS to start, then full SC will be completed in parallel
Travel: As per project needs: to Bolton or south Paris (perhaps 2-3 times a year).
Your role as the Senior Engineering Project Manager (SEPM), will be to deliver most complex and priority projects to time, cost and quality; to drive the design, development and delivery of the highly complex electronic sub-systems, from concept through into full production.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a senior member of the project management team.
- Experience of Project Management best practice: Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management and Earned Value Management.
- Experience within a management or lead role of Electronic Units/Systems Developments
- Experience of delivering significant project/programmes on time and to cost.
- Experience of project management across the various phases; from project conception and initiation through manufacture and qualification to customer delivery.
- A background in engineering development, ideally of complex systems or electronic units.
- Individuals with excellent communication skills; able to influence others to their way of thinking;
- Organised with an eye for detail and a sense of pride in what they deliver.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer