Senior Financial Accountant
£30.00 - £33.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for Performing multiple accounting duties to ensure monthly reporting requirements are fulfilled within stipulated guidelines. The job holder must have a thorough grounding in bookkeeping, double entry and Financial Accounting principles.
Role: Senior Financial Accountant
Pay: £33.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Newport (Fully onsite)
Contract: 12 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday (The Option to do 37 hours over 4 days)
Security Clearance: SC Clearance
- Assist with group reporting system, ensure P&L and Balance Sheet are accurate and delivered to Group within required deadlines.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations are performed for general ledger accounts, manage the SAP TB and in line with financial accounting standards.
- Key month end responsibilities including journal postings, Recoveries, Suspense Account clearing, reporting, Excell management. Support business managers,
- Assist the team to ensure month end deadlines are achieved reporting to top management. Ensure compliance with all internal controls
- Assist with audit requirement and Statutory Accounts preparation:
- Timely and accurate posting of key financial accounting information
- Contribute to process improvement where needed
- General Ledger Internal control guidelines are met in all general ledger transactions
- Timely and accurate submission of monthly month end reporting tasks to group
- Ensure completion of nominated balance sheet reconciliations
- Timely upload & posting of key general ledger journals
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Confident, able to get on with minimal supervision, but also a good team player
- Ability to build business relationships within a multi-national environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency especially Excel
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of output
- Must be able to maintain relationships during stressful periods.
- Thorough grounding in bookkeeping, double entry and Financial Accounting principles.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Academic plus any additional education: Honor’s Degree or Equivalent
Other: Professionally Qualified Accountant (ACMA / ACCA / ACA etc.) or part qualified but studying towards qualification
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”