Senior Manager Aircraft Interiors
Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Senior Manager Aircraft Interiors.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager Aircraft Interiors experienced in the development of cabin interiors in commercial aviation for both Supplier Furnished Equipment (SFE) and Buyer Furnished Equipment (BFE) selection to meet brand and customer expectations. The candidate must be able to develop, drive and implement innovative solutions to meet brand, customer experience and commercial objectives.
The Senior Manager Aircraft Interiors will be the brand and customer champion during the entire lifecycle phase of all cabin interior development. This shall include the early stages of definition, specification throughout the design and production phases, and up to final entry into service. He/she will also manage the workflow and output quality of all designers, consultants and suppliers to ensure high standards are met within timeline constraints.
- Champion the brand, customer expectations and operational/service feasibility during all vendor meetings, communications and product reviews. This shall include, but not be limited to, LOPA, seating arrangement, onboard lavatory and galley ratios.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver and implement new cabin interior products, with key internal stakeholders such as technical, operations, safety, catering, network planning, asset management and external stakeholders such as aircraft OEMs, suppliers and design agencies as required.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap and implement the design vision and lifecycle of cabin interiors.
- Management, coordination, and supervision of all parties involved, both internal and external, in the design, definition and development process focusing on brand and customer experience requirements.
- Translate customer trends, needs and expectations into workable product solutions.
- Align quality of cabin features with industry best practice and customer expectations such as Skytrax, AirSats, CSAT etc.
- Manage all designers, agencies and vendor stakeholders to deliver project objectives and timelines based on business cases developed in conjunction with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure cabin interior selections and product features are crew and guest centric at the same time meeting brand, stature and commercial objectives.
- Liaise with technical teams to ensure design inputs are feasible in terms of maintenance, safety, quality control and commercial viability.
- Research industry wide best practices and products by conducting competitor analysis (bench marking) of leading airlines, their cabin interior features and products and manage the collection of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Undertake the development of all new cabin interior features such as cabin and seating selection, seating look and feel, aircraft trim and finish, galley selections and other customisation options.
- Maintain high level of knowledge of Company policies and procedures, GACA regulations and Operations Specifications.
- Perform any related activities according to business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Design, Marketing or any related field.
- Post-graduation qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience, preferably with strong customer service orientation, and proven track record of professionalism and accomplishment with a leading airline in customer experience, branding and product development of which 5 years in a managerial position.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Strong understanding of aircraft configuration, cabin development technologies and customer objectives in product development
- Problem-solving and decision making
- High levels of innovation and influencing
- Business acumen
- Strong sense of design fundamentals, aesthetics and able to communicate design language effectively
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic would be an advantage
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Neil Leighton at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Occupational Health Nurse
Customer Account Officer for Training Courses
776 – 1 Customs Officer
776 – 1 Customs Officer
Customer Repair Executive
Supply Chain Manager
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
PBH Account Manager