Senior Manager, Client Services
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Share this job
As a Senior Manager of Client Services, you will be responsible for managing the Client On-Boarding and flight reservation processes. With up to forty client accounts, you and your team will maintain detailed and up to date client profiles. You will also manage a team of up to eight Executives and monitor individual performances, ensuring that high levels of service are provided at all times. Drawing on your extensive knowledge of Business Aviation Operations, you will be ready to respond appropriately and swiftly to complex situations as they arise. You will also lead, educate, and inspire your colleagues, monitoring their professional growth within the company and ensuring they fulfil and exceed their potential. Our client is a true believer in the “mentoring approach,” and rewards employees for excellent performance.
You will need:
- Extensive Flight Operations Experience in Business Aviation
- High End Client Service Experience, with a solutions-based approach
- A keen eye for detail, with a desire to continuously improve and streamline processes
- Excellent Team Leadership, Managerial & Communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in challenging and highly pressured situations
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Desk or similar industry service systems and tools
- An excellent salary
- Uncapped performance bonus
- Opportunities for growth and personal development within a leading international company
This role requires being authorized to work in the United States.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Zephyr Product Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Senior Buyer – IT Procurement
Aircraft Parts Exchange Coordinator
Contracts Administrator/Legal Assistant
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer