Senior Manager IFEC
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Senior Manager IFEC on a permanent basis. As the Senior Manager IFEC you will have the responsibility to ensure that the IFE and Connectivity system is always 100% serviceable as per its design purpose. Also, responsible to liaise with the other departments to proactively engage and ensure the needs of Principles are addressed appropriately. This included participating in product selections as well as taking the lead for all related SB, Mods, and STC
Role: Senior Manager IFEC
Location: Middle East
Experince, Skills & Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft engineering.
- Detailed understanding of safety principles surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
- 15 years of experience as an engineer in the aviation industry.
- At least 10 years in a supervisory function.
- Knowledge of working with AMOS MIS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering-Related Fields or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with associated experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Electronic Engineering Technician
Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Licensed Aircraft Engineers – Saudi
Technical Services Engineer
Senior Manager IFEC
Compliance & Quality Manager
System Architect – Fleet Management
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
B1.1 on A320 or E170 E190 – Florence