Senior MRO Executive/MRO Executive
Horsham, West Sussex
Share this job
Summary: Working within a small team reporting to the Managing Director, the MRO Executive will assist in the management of Customer and Stock Repairs, whilst supporting the sales team with status updates and technical information. This role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
Located near Horsham, West Sussex, the client is a young yet vibrant and highly successful aircraft component supplier, broker and repair management company. Having been established a little over 5 years, they are expanding year on year, having seen record turnover each financial year since their existence. It is a tight-knit group who are friends and colleagues and one which work hard for each other, in a fun yet professional environment. The company is privately owned and they are looking to double in size before the calendar year ends.
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required.
- Progressing repair orders and updating system accordingly.
- Logging quotes, quote review, negotiation and approval.
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs.
- Liaison with sales team regarding component status and customer order requirements.
- Supporting the Sales Team with repair queries.
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Managing Warranty Repairs.
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity.
- Negotiation with Repair and Overhaul Vendors.
- Providing Status updates for Customer Repairs.
- Quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications.
- Being the sole contributor within MRO, therefore, an opportunity to assist in a team build within MRO.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years experience within aircraft MRO in an aircraft component supplier or repair vendor.
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop.
- Experience of Quantum ERP.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience of MS office.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly organised and efficient.