Service Contract Manager
Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
ROLE: SERVICE CONTRACT MANAGER
PAY: TO BE DEFINED
LOCATION: MILAN – ITALY
- Project management of Airspace Mobility Solutions (Domain AMS) for Service Level Agreements.
- Service Project and Contracts execution.
- Complex Service Contracts execution including maintenance, Technical services, Spares and Repairs contract support and performance base contracts.
- Responsible for the aftermarket Contracts.
- Report to the Head of Operative Service and managing NAVAIDS and Non-Radar Surveillance Service Level Agreement.
- Responsible for project management of contracts in the domain of Airspace Mobility Solutions (NAVAIDS and Non-Radar Surveillance).
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain company processes.
- Accountable for KPI and Risk Analysis related to his/her area of responsibility.
- Tasks and responsibilities are among others:
- Ensuring all necessary planning, execution and acceptance activities throughout the execution of the contract.
- Representation of company interests within the assigned area of ??responsibility
- Analysis of the contract content and implementation in delivery and service packages
- Monitor and update project sales, costs and time schedules
- Manage customer requests and contract changes to closure
- Create and maintain project documentation using company internal process instructions and tools
- Define and manage of all elements required to successfully deliver the project (incl. design, maintenance, training, spare parts supply, documentation, etc.)
- Execution of lessons learned from the project delivery and corresponding feedback to the departments
- Participate in offers, create schedules, costs and risk assessments
- Engineering degree or Business Degree
- Certification IPMA or PMI /PMP project manager (or comparable)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in project management with focus on international contracts related to maintenance support, spares support and technical support.
- Excellent knowledge of business administration and contract management.
- Very good language skills in English, spoken and written.
- Very good language skills in Italian, spoken and written.
- A third language is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of the Office applications
- Independence and creativity in solving problems.
- Project team leadership skills, lateral leadership
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Customer oriented
- Negotiation experience and strength in dealing with international customers.
- Possibility to travel worldwide.
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)