Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client has a great opportunity for a Service Engineer to join them on an initial contract basis. You will be providing engineering support for technical issues reported by the North American fleet of customers, in a high paced and high-pressure environment.
You will identify and resolve discrepancies in instructions for continued airworthiness and act as a liaison with the company engineering functions whilst working within an international team of Support Engineers to analyze and propose solutions to increase reliability and maintainability.
Role: Service Engineer
Location: Milton, Florida
Hours: Full time (40 hours per week + overtime as and when required)
Duration: until the end of January 2024 with the option to extend/become permanent
- Technical Front-end analysis and resolution of technical issues reported by the North American fleet of Customers, Technical Representatives, Repair Stations in a timely manner. Frequent Customer interface required.
- Support the Fleet Control Centre with resolving AOG issues and providing technical solutions during a non-standard work week and weekends.
- Input and Analysis of field data for reliability and maintainability in order to drive product improvements through the AW Design Offices.
- Maintain a constant link with Product Support Engineering Italy to increase awareness of fleet problems and establish a fleet-wide knowledge base of occurrences and their resulting technical solutions.
- Validation of Technical Instructions (Publications, Technical Bulletins) to improve the quality of the Instructions for Continued Airworthiness.
- Regular reporting to AW Product Support Engineering Management for safety related issues and outstanding Customer technical issues.
- Analysis of aircraft configurations to highlight criticalities in spare parts provisioning, training activity and Technical Publication updating.
- Develop maintenance, repair and assembly procedures for operator issues that fall outside of the coverage of standard Technical Publications.
- Use field experience/data to influence the established Product Improvement
- Process, driven by C.S. Engineering, for supportability, maintainability and design improvement.
- Perform other duties and fulfil other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering – Essential
- 3 years minimum experience
- Strong understanding of aviation technology
- Ability to understand complex engineering drawings, specs and schematics
- Familiarity with AW products and systems
- English (business proficiency)
- Italian and Spanish – desirable
- Microsoft Office 365 (Very strong Excel/Access experience)
- Strong analytical mind, capable to elaborate large amount of data to provide the answer to the information required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Inter-cultural awareness, ability to create and maintain critical business relationships.
- Well-organized, adaptable with a flexible approach to coordinate with internal departments.
- Self-starter with the ability to maintain appropriate morale even when working remotely.
- Flexibility to travel up to 10% of the time
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Electrical Manufacturing Technician
Aircraft Avionic Technician
Aircraft Mechanical Technician
Aircraft Technician – Philadelphia, PA
Licensed Rotary Engineers – Aberdeen
Digital Project Leader
B1 AND B2 – EMB195 – UK Contract
H145 D3 Licensed Engineers