Service Operations Coordinator
Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£10.00 - £11.50 per hour
Share this job
My client is based in Didsbury, is looking for a Service Operations Support Coordinator, this role will support operations within territory customer groups. The role will be responsible for driving all aspects of field activities including operational, administrative & financial tasks working closely with Service Operation Leaders and Field Service Mangers. They will provide strategic day to day operations, personnel, finance & logistical support ensuring they develop best practices & standard tools to improve operational efficiency specific to the countries they support.
Shift: 8am – 4pm per day Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Pay: £11.50 per hour (plus additional holiday pay) PAYE
Drive the company safety culture through demonstrated understanding, commitment and action supporting the organization’s safety and environmental requirements/regulations
· Build a strong network across the local/global HPS business teams to ensure customer
· Ensure Service Management System and ERP system integrity such as correct account
team assignment in SFDC ensuring work orders are carefully managed
· Coordinate with the Back Office to review and correct Customer asset, account team, and
contract information in SalesForce or other software applications.
· Manage the preparation and ongoing maintenance of Customer site portals as required.
· Contribute to accurate forecasting for all financial aspects of LSS contracts, spot and parts
· Where Spot Coordination support is required, ensure the financial health of all
agreements and spot activities, and ensure they are invoiced per the agreed schedule,
milestones and with all collectibles on time
· Ensure Spot and Parts ISC orders are managed to meet customer and delivery
· Lead and coordinate complex Field Service activities, including personnel, spare parts,
costs, and time
· Translation support to all internal & external customers where required.
· Provide Field Service Engineers Support on Administration Issues
· Support with Mission & Employment Visa Requests (Submission, verification, handover to
PRO, update requestor)
· Organizing HSE courses for site engineers
· P3 radiation badges /other related tasks
· Indirect Procurement – PPE, Facilities, intercompany orders etc
· Assisting in TPC Creations / Software Orders / Licencing Logistical Support
· Supporting with WEEE documentation submission and compliance
· Goods inwards / outward support
· Customer part repair / exchange coordination
· Trade Compliance ? paperwork preparation and approvals
· Creating delivery notes
· Point of contact for clearance related issues
· Country specific logistical support
· Supporting Cash Collections (C2C)
· Professional Services Withholding Tax support
· Support vendor invoice issues
· Issuing of Bank Guarantees
· Submission & collection of tender documents, BGs, Cheques. Etc (Oman)
· COTA payment requests
· Facilities support
· Organise events, workshops & customer meetings
· Business analysis on request
If you are interested in applying for this administrative position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”.
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.