Sheet Metal Worker – Aircraft Mechanics
Share this job
Role: Sheet Metal Worker – Aircraft Mechanics
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Aircraft Types: A319,320,321
- Performance of routine and non-routine maintenance in accordance with SRM.
- Performance of related operational tasks
- Perform and record all work performed iaw appropriate manuals and regulations.
Documentation and Evidence
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience performing structural repairs.
- Human Factors, EWIS and FTS certificates (Initial and recurrent)
- Certificates from Part 147 Training course, theoretical and practical (if any)
- Valid driving licence
- A minimum of one reference from the most recent employer
- Worksheets or supporting documentation demonstrating experience in role.
- Valid criminal record check
- Fluent in English language – written and oral
- Previous experience and working knowledge of AMOS, AirNav and Office.
- Familiar with a team environment and willingness to contribute.
- Right to live and work in Spain prior to application.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please submit your application immediately.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”