£50.00 - £65.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Simulation Developer to join them on a 12-month contract. As the Simulation Developer you will integrate real products, models and synthetic environments to provide visualisations, demonstrations, verification & validation as well as training capability and support.
Role: Simulation Developer
Pay: £65.00 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Location: Stevenage or Bristol
Contract: 12 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required.
- The role is to support the development of the worlds most advanced defence systems from the initial concept all the way through to in service support and training, using a range of simulation technologies, including digital twins and emulators.
- Working with Project Leads and Simulation Architects to design and develop simulation components as an end to end representation of a weapon System in a synthetic environment using C#, C++ and integration simulations, supporting a number of industry standards.
- You will work as part of a heterogeneous agile development team, made up of mixed discipline engineers working in synergy to develop simulations and representations of real equipment.
- Our approach to software development includes:
- Configuration control
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery or Deployment.
- Unit testing and test driven development.
- Proficient in C# / C++ / Java
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse,
- Ability to work from high level/system view into technical detail.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Datalinks and Interfaces such as 1553/1760 and Ethernet TCP/IP
- Practical knowledge of System integration principles and processes.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”