Simulation & Modelling Engineer
£56 - £65 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for an Simulation & Modelling Engineer to join them on an initial 12 -month basis. You will work within a dynamic team working on a fast-moving and challenging project. Simulation and Modelling is central to the design and development of the companies complex guided weapon systems products
Role: Simulation & Modelling Engineer
Pay: Up to £65 per hour via Umbrella
Location: Bristol /Stevenage
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared required before starting
- Models to support initial feasibility and concept proving studies.
- Models to support design development and trade-off studies.
- Models to support ground testing including Hardware in the Loop testing.
- Models to support trials programmes, including trials predictions used as part of the fit-to-fire decision and post-trials analysis for detailed trials evaluation.
- Full system reference models used to produce formal performance statements to support the certificate of design and design verification processes for the guided weapon system.
- A proven track record in the following:
- Simulation and Modelling – preferably on Aerospace projects.
- The MathWorks products – specifically Simulink, Embedded MATLAB and Stateflow.
- Ability to produce a computer simulation (/Simulink model) from a mathematical specification.
- A good understanding of the modelling process and working within a quality process. Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of the following:
- Rational Team Concert (or similar Configuration and Management Tools).
- DOORS (or similar Requirement Management Tools).
- C, FORTRAN orAda.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector