Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit a Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician to fulfill a 1-year (renewable) contract.
Super Puma & Cougar Aircraft
Role: Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: Contract is one year renewable based on project needs & duration
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
Due to the nature of this opportunity we can only consider applicants form Europe/UK/US/South Africa.
Tasks & Duties:
- The ability to inspect and repair faults in the simulator flight devices on the Cougar helicopter.
- The ability to inspect simulator flight devices, know sensory malfunctions, analyze them and write reports.
- Analysis of problems and malfunctions scheduled by trainers, such as hydraulic devices and mechanical devices (simulator flight).
- Evaluate faults and use technical manuals to troubleshoot to fix the faults.
- Determining the reasons leading to the malfunction of the simulator.
- The ability to replace parts, weight and calibration of simulator flight devices.
- Interpretation of extensions, charts, graphs, technical diagrams, and manuals.
- Evaluates the individual’s performance.
- Manages and monitors training programs.
· To have certificates Simulation Flight Technician
· Graduated from military or an equivalent civilian institute.
· Attained the 12 educational level or above
· Proficiency in the English language spoken and written with minimum grade 80%.
· To have experience not less Six (6) years in the specialty Aircraft Maintenance.
· He must have experience not less three (3) years of Cougar helicopter Maintenance.
· The ability to inspect, supervise and repair faults.
· Interpretation of extensions, charts, graphs, technical diagrams, and manuals.
· The ability to inspect and repair faults in the flight simulation devices.
· Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
· Renewable contract
· Accommodation provided or an allowance given
· Flight tickets to and from provided
· Full Job Description available on request
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Technical Services Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer -787
Flight Mechanics Specialist
B1 Licensed Engineer – A320 NEO
B1 Licensed Engineer
B2 Licensed Engineer
B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer – Shift Lead
B1.3 on AB412 Base Maintenance