Simulator Instructor AW139 / AW169
Share this job
Role: AW139 and/or AW169 Pilot
Pay: To be confirmed
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting AW139 or AW169 FFS Pilots on a full-time Permanent contract.
On Roster (2-week on 1-week off) Our client is a large, multinational aerospace and defense company, and as a frontline representative, a high degree of professionalism, presentation, and adaptability will be required.
In addition, you will need:
- A valid type rating on AW139 and/or AW169 Helicopter
- A valid FAA ATPL (H) or Commercial Pilots License + valid instrument rating.
- Instructor Rating CFII with a proven background in helicopter flight instruction.
- 2500 flight hours on Helicopters of which 1500 shall be on multi-engine Helicopters
- ICAO Level 4 English language proficiency
- Right to work in the US or a valid Green Card
- Desired- current or previous experience as a training instructor/evaluator TCI/TCE.
- is a plus-EASA ATPL (H) or Commercial Pilots License + valid instrument rating.
- Is a plus Portugues, Spanish speaking
Working knowledge of Spanish would be preferred