Simulator Maintenance Technician
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Simulator Maintenance Technician to join them on a permanent basis. As the Simulator Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the quality and availability of the Flight Simulator on site through maintenance of and troubleshooting on Flight Simulator (hardware) components and systems in line with EASA standards and prescribed maintenance instructions.
Role: Simulator Maintenance Technician
Main Responsibilities include:
- Coordinates the maintenance of the training equipment to the standards required by the European Aviation. Safety Agency (EASA) and other Civil Aviation Authorities.
- Repairs (minor) faults and/or liaises with Service Management to start-up service follow-up for the replacement of faulty components.
- Runs QTG tests according to the declared schedules.
- Responsible for maintaining the on-site spare part stock and aligns with Service Management and Engineering for updates on spare part stock and/or system upgrades or improvements.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in similar position
- Knowledgeable with aviation systems such as IOS, Visual systems, SMS training, Safety training
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification
Please send an updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)