Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Maintenance and Engineering
£20 - £23.84 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Skilled Aircraft Electrician to join an exciting opportunity for an initial 12-month contract. As the Skilled Aircraft Technician, you will join the Filton Plant in the wing build production environment.
Role: Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Pay: £23.84 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 06:00 to 15:30
Contract: 12-month contract – ongoing
Location: Filton – onsite
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS and must pass pre-employment medical
- Assembly and installation of electrical assemblies.
- Wiring looms and functional testing/trouble shooting of electrical systems.
- Fitting and assembly of aircraft components.
Essential Skill Set
- Aerospace or Engineering Full Apprenticeship.
- Experience as a fully trained Aircraft Electrician.
- Be self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Embrace continuous improvement processes and other initiatives of our client
- Have high regard for an understanding of Health & Safety, ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance with the relevant risk assessments and PPE assessments.
- Role is physical demanding – must be comfortable working at heights and within confined spaces
- Indenture and City & Guilds Level 2, BTEC ONC or Modern Apprenticeship Certificate, NVQ Level 2, 3, Key Skills level 2 and City & Guilds Level 2/BTEC ONC in a recognised engineering field.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer