Skilled Aircraft Electrician
£20.00 - £23.84 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Skilled Aircraft Elextrician to join on them on a 12 month contract. The Skilled Aircraft Electrician will join the Filton Plant in the wing build production environment. All applicants must have completed an Engineering Qualification or aerospace apprenticeship (or military equivalent) and have the required experience as a fully trained Aircraft Electrician.
This role will involve working in confined spaces, working at heights and may be physically demanding.
Role: Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Pay: £23.84 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire.
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday – Thursday 6.30am-3.45pm
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Assembly and installation of electrical assemblies.
- Wiring looms and functional testing/trouble shooting of electrical systems.
- Fitting and assembly of aircraft components.
- Be self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Have the ability to work alone or in a team environment.
- Embrace continuous improvement processes and other initiatives of our client
- Have high regard for an understanding of Health & Safety, ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance with the relevant risk assessments and PPE assessments.
- Candidates must be comfortable working at heights and within confined spaces
- Candidates must pass pre-employment medical before going on site as well as BPSS clearance.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Aerospace or Engineering Full Apprenticeship
Indenture and City & Guilds Level 2, BTEC ONC or Modern Apprenticeship Certificate, NVQ Level 2, 3, Key Skills level 2 and City & Guilds Level 2/BTEC ONC in a recognised engineering field
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”