Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£480 - £550 per day
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Software Developer to join on an initial 6-month contract.
Role: Software Developer
Pay: £550 per day via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday
Contract: 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Current SC – UK Eyes Only – British Passport Only
- Responsible for designing and delivering software solutions in collaboration with the engineering team.
- Developing clean, readable, scalable and easily maintained code that meets requirements, adhering to the open-closed principle
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity
- Contribute to quality assurance by writing unit and functional tests
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Provide documentation and ensure shared knowledge of solutions implemented
- Work with the scrum team to meet the team sprint commitments using agile methodology
Skills and Attributes
- Eligibility for SC clearance and have no impediment to obtaining it
- Web application development experience using Angular
- Strong Java development skills.
- Full-stack development experience.
- Experience of developing in Cloud environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- OpenShift or Kubernetes. (Desirable)
- Understanding of DevOps and associated tools (Jenkins, Git, etc). (Desirable)
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”