Software Developer (C,C++ and Python)
Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
Role: Navaids Software Developer (C,C++ and Python)
- Work within in a scrum team with other software developers, in agile mode
- Enjoy designing, developing and testing software solutions and/or component
- Develop, test and integrate
- design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance
- You can demonstrate knowledge in programming languages (C, C++ and Python)
- You have solid know-how with embedded systems and real-time operating systems (e.g. micrium, FreeRTOS, VxWorks)
- You have solid know-how of the Linux operating system and the POSIX interface in general.
- You can demonstrate experience with Linux device drivers adaptation and bootloaders.
- You can demonstrate experience in debugging issues on an embedded device using standard laboratory equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, debugger, waveform generators, etc.)
- You have familiarity with bash, python or Perl scripting.
- You have extended know-how with regards to TCP/IP networking and the corresponding low-level APIs. You also potentially have background on Linux network configuration (e.g. netfilter.org).
- You can demonstrate knowledge with Linux build environments such as Yocto, Buildroot or OpenEmbedded.
- Experience with developing security products.
- You graduated with a bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science and you have significant experience within Agile team.