£40.00 - £45 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Software Engineer to join on 6-month contract. As the Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and revision of software for the Zephyr system.
Role: Software Engineer (Zephyr)
Pay: £45.09 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday, 37 Hours a week, 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- You will be responsible for supporting architecture decisions relating to new developments and enhancing existing programs
- You will maintain best practice within the team including coding
- Maintenance and improvements to existing payload interfaces
- Development of mission software
- Documenting requirements, design and test plans
- Hands on experience in software engineering in the C/C++ language preferably in the Aerospace sector.
- Experience of Windows GUI development
- Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC)
- Experience of developing code to MISRA-C/C++ standards
- Tortoise SVN version control.
- UML modelling tools.
- Experience in developing safety critical systems to DO178/DO278.
- Enterprise Architect UML modelling tool.
- Understanding of Meteorology an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”