Software Integration & Test Engineer
£55.00 - £57.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Software Integration & Test Engineer to join on them on a 6 month contract. As a Software Integration & Test Engineer, you will be responsible for working term time and as part of a dynamic team to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting a wide portfolio of software technologies. You will work as part of a small team and be empowered to work individually with little supervision.
Role: Software Integration & Test Engineer
Pay: £57.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Contract: 6 months
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday (Onsite)
Security Clearance: SC Clearance
- The role will involve software development and integration testing with the equipment containing the software under test and suitable skills in this area will be expected.
- The development uses Ada95 (AdaCore) and C.
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements, supplying specialist advice and support across projects, other business units and customer as appropriate.
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements
- supplying specialist advice and support across projects, other business units and customer as appropriate.
- In particular the Integration and Test of software for real-time systems, which will take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware.
- The role will involve software V&V, primarily integration and testing with the equipment containing the software under test and suitable skills in this area will be expected.
- The development languages will be ADA95 and C.
- Knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and Rhapsody UML would be useful.
- Experience of working in High Dependability systems would be beneficial.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Defence and Aerospace experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”