Software Integration & Test Engineer
£51.35 - £65.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Software Integration & Test Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month contract. In this role, you will work as part of a dynamic team to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting a wide portfolio of software technologies.
Role: Software Integration & Test Engineer
Pay: £65.00 per hour via Umbrella, £51.35 per hour PAYE
Location: Bristol – onsite
Contract: 6-months, full-time
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Current SC required
- The role will involve software development and integration testing with the equipment containing the software under test and suitable skills in this area will be expected.
- The development uses Ada95 (AdaCore) and C.
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements, supplying specialist advice and support across projects, other business units and customer as appropriate.
- To undertake a full range of engineering activities in line with relevant processes, quality and other requirements
- supplying specialist advice and support across projects, other business units and customer as appropriate.
- In particular the Integration and Test of software for real-time systems, which will take place on representative and final deliverable target hardware.
Skills / Experience:
- The role will involve software V&V, primarily integration and testing with the equipment containing the software under test and suitable skills in this area will be expected.
- The development languages will be ADA95 and C.
- Knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and Rhapsody UML would be useful.
- Experience of working in High Dependability systems would be beneficial.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”