Software V & V Engineer
£57 - £90 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit several Software V & V Engineers on an initial 12 – month contract. As the Software V & V Engineer you will be responsible for verifying and validating real-time systems application software for the next generation of Missile Systems. This is a technical hands-on role and will involve designing, implementing Test Cases for safety-critical Actuator subsystem software.
Role: Software V & V Engineer
Pay: Up to £90 per hour Via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
This is a great role for someone with a passion for verifying and validating software and its successful deployment in modern weapon systems. Working with technology that is at the forefront of European missile system design, helping to develop safe, secure and reliable products that our customers can rely on.
- Demonstrable experience of testing hard real time software on Bare-Metal systems.
- C Programming experience.
- Experience authoring Test Specifications, automated Test Scripts and compliance matrices.
- Good problem-solving capability to investigate software/hardware issues.
- Experience working on safety critical software (SIL3/4 or DO178C software level B/A).
- Experience working in a lab environment on an electro mechanical product running embedded software.
- Desirable tools experience – DOORS, RTC/Git, LDRA and Code Composer Studio.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”