Software V&V Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £57.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Software Verification & Validation Engineer to join them on a 12-month contract. My client is looking for a highly capable and adaptable Verification and Validation Engineer to join our Development Facility in Stevenage.
You will be responsible for verifying and validating real-time systems application software for the next generation of Missile Systems. This is a technical hands-on role and will involve designing, implementing Test Cases for safety-critical Actuator subsystem software.
Role: Software V&V Engineer
Pay: £57.00 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required
- Authoring Test Specifications, automated Test Scripts and compliance matrices.
- Good problem-solving capability to investigate software/hardware issues.
- Working on safety critical software (SIL3/4 or DO178C software level B/A).
- Working in a lab environment on an electro mechanical product running embedded software.
- Validating and verifying real time systems.
- C Programming experience.
- Demonstrable experience of testing hard real time software on Bare-Metal systems.
- Desirable tools experience – DOORS, RTC/Git, LDRA and Code Composer Studio.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1.3 Licensed Engineer AW109 (PW206-207)
Senior Manager IFEC
B2 Boeing Licensed Engineers
Director Of Maintenance
Microwave Design Engineer
RF Systems Engineer