Space Product Quality Assurance
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is as an Italian aerospace engineering company whose activities mainly concern the production of microsatellites for deep space and the development of innovative solutions in order to improve and to support the life and the comfort of space explorers. The company activities follow the “all in-house concept” including design, development, integration, qualification and operation services.
They are looking for:
Role: Space Product Quality Assurance
Pay: to be defined on the basis of experience
Location: Turin (Italy)
- Identification, definition, and verification of QA applicable requirements for company’s projects.
- Identification of the critical product/activities/processes.
- Management of special processes.
- Generation, implementation, and monitoring of the project PA/QA Plan.
- Tailoring of the ECSS-Q based on the mission-specific objectives and requirements.
- Support the technical response to RIDs.
- Management of the NCR process and coordination of NRB with the Customer and Suppliers.
- Interface the Customer and Suppliers on QA-related disciplines and boards (e.g. NRB, MIP, KIP, etc.).
- QA monitoring of Suppliers.
- Support the Audit to Suppliers.
- Support the PA analyses (e.g. dependability analysis).
- QA records generation and PMP Lists generation.
- Support the company QMS implementation and maintenance.
- Support the procurement activities of EEE components and mechanical parts, based on the provided BOM.
- Support the Engineering area in the definition and selection of subsystems and systems, as needed.
- Perform receiving inspections of the procured items.
- Support the system integration and test activities.
- 2-3 years of working experience in the same position in the aerospace industry.
- Very good knowledge of the ECSS-Q series.
- High flexibility and team-working skills.
- Hands-on approach.
- Ability to cope with tough schedules.
- Flexibility and cooperation in managing working hours and activities.
- Ability to monitor and run reports.
- Good communication and ability to work in team.
- Ability to drive other people.
- Fluency in Italian and English, both spoken and written.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- Familiar with EN9100 regulations.
- Previous experience in QA activities on space hardware development and qualification.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
RF Microwave Design Engineer
Configuration Technical Support
Human Factors Engineer
Aircraft Fitters – Skilled & Semi Skilled
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Electronic Engineering Technician
Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Licensed Aircraft Engineers – Saudi
Technical Services Engineer