Static Stress Engineer
£40.00 - £44.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Static Stress Engineer to join on them on an a contract until the end of 2022. As a Static Stress Engineer you will be responsible support the resolution of Static Stress problems through the use of appropriate AIRBUS methods, processes and tools. This will include performing calculations to justify structural performance and creating appropriate documentation.
Role: Static Stress Engineer
Pay: £40.00 – £44.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton (3 days onsite and 2 remote)
Contract: Until the end 2022 – 35 hours per week Monday – Friday
- You will support the resolution of Static Stress problems through the use of appropriate AIRBUS methods, processes and tools. This will include performing calculations to justify structural performance and creating appropriate documentation.
- You will support the Design and Fatigue & Damage Tolerance disciplines with structural sizing and trade studies.
- You will support the generation of Aircraft structures that are innovative and offer benefits to existing products and new incremental development. You will prepare the future product family.
- Experience and know-how of AIRBUS structures engineering and analytical techniques used for Static Stress analysis, such as tools like ISAMI or the Airbus Collection Programs.
- Knowledge of overall aircraft structural design principles and techniques.
- Engineering and have a structural analysis background, particularly Static Stress analysis.
- Propose new ideas to solve problems.
- Working in Airbus implies working in an international environment, as such you shall be able to communicate easily in English. You will work in a diverse and multi-national environment. Other languages and experience of a wide range of cultures is therefore beneficial.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Engineering degree in Aeronautical environment
Airbus tools knowledge
ISAMI is highly desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”