Up to £25000.00 per annum
Share this job
My client is looking for a Stock Coordinator to join on them on a permanent basis. As a Stock Coordinator, you will be responsible for the control and disposal of unsalvageable parts and expired parts and products and managing the shelf life of products.
Role: Stock Coordinator
Pay: £25,000 + DOE per annum
Location: Greater London, Middlesex
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday
· To control and manage the handling and storage of unsalvageable / scrap parts I.A.W defined processes.
· To ensure scrap parts are moved to the scrap storage area I.A.W defined processes.
· To liaise with the product lines and ensure that scrap parts are made available for customer viewing.
· To work closely with Product Lines to support customer requirements.
· To liaise with Product Lines and Finance to ensure that scrap parts are disposed of in a timely manner.
· To ensure scrap parts are securely placed into skip once cleared for disposal.
· To maintain documentation for scrap parts as per defined processes
· To monitor the remaining shelf life of parts and products with limited shelf life
· To dispose of any parts or products where the shelf life is due to expire in line with defined processes.
· To promote the required standards of work in order to comply with requirements of the CAA and FAA and any other recognized regulatory body.
· To promote and maintain required standards of general housekeeping.
· To promote and monitor compliance with legislation, company policy and codes of practice relating to Health and Safety at Work
· To constantly monitor and review operating methods in order to facilitate both qualitative and quantitative improvements in the service provided to operations.
· To be conscious of Industrial Relations and conduct operations in such a manner as to aid the presentation of the company to employees and their representatives.
· All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with Safety and Environmental Regulations and Company Procedures
· To be aware of and understand company policies, procedures and agreements.
· To be aware of and understand responsibilities outlined in the Company’s environmental procedures.
· Any other duties required as may be reasonably requested.
· May require additional overtime hours to be worked.
· Working with computers and screens for prolonged periods.
· Requirement to move between buildings.
· The job requires the applicant to stand for a prolonged amount of time with a number of breaks throughout the day.
· The position and process involves lifting heavy aircraft components. (Manual Handling training provided)
· It would be advantageous but not essential if the applicant had served an apprenticeship within the Aerospace industry.
· Good knowledge, awareness and understanding of PPE.
· It would be preferable but not essential for the applicant to have worked in an aerospace environment.
· Confident IT skills including Microsoft Office
· An awareness of the Major Accident Prevention plan (MAPP)
· Team player who is also able to work autonomously.
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to forge strong relationships with other teams across the business.
· Right to work within the UK without any restrictions
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Equivalent to GCSE A-C grades.
Competitive Salary Package
Dscretionary Bonus Scheme
Discounted Flight Benefits
Reduced Gym Memberships, Retails and Hotel Discounts
Seasonal Company Events
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”