Share this job
My client is Europe’s largest provider of airline-independent maintenance. Their collaboration with nearly all the great airlines in Europe underscores their relevance in the market, demonstrates steady growth, and proves that their business concept works.
They are looking for:
Role: Store Keeper
Location: Lyon – France
- Follow the procedures, tasks and standards of the Company’s MOE as well as those of the Client.
- Carry out the tasks correctly and report them with the documentation that is issued and the monitoring of working hours carried out by the Store Manager and the Station Manager (head of base)
- Ensure the availability of materials and tooling equipment for the work to be carried out.
- Ensure that the procedures of the MOE in relation to materials are followed and inform in the appropriate documents about the materials that are used or that are returned to the warehouse.
- Get the necessary materials coordinated with the warehouse supervisor/LSM in accordance with QSP31.
- Manage useless parts in a segregated area designated for it, thus avoiding their use in an aircraft.
- Manage the return of the parts to the customer to whom it belongs.
- Pay attention to the handling, conservation, packaging and shipment of spare parts, identification and traceability of products.
- Transport materials outside and inside the airport.
- Relate and coordinate with the warehouse manager, the Station Manager, mechanics, maintenance manager and customers.
- Control and manage the Organization’s tools.
- Ensure the availability of materials and tooling equipment.
- Monitor the efficiency of the Company’s fleet on a daily basis.
- Candidates must be able to work and be residents within the EU framework.
- Language: Good level of spoken and written English
- Aeronautical experience: Having experience is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”