Stores & Logistics Officer
Gatwick, West Sussex
Up to £24000.00 per annum
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Stores & Logistics Officer
to join on a permanent basis. As the Stores & Logistics Officer you will provide support to the Gatwick operation ensuring customer request are fulfilled. This role requires good communication skills, attention to detail, organisation skills and ability to maintain key relationships.
Role: Stores & Logistics Officer
Contract: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- Dealing with customer request for materials, sales & exchange enquiries
- Meeting AOG deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Preparing orders for shipments to venders and customers
- Expediting deliveries with couriers
- Data entry via Quantum
- Maintenance of an organized filing system.
- Receiving materials into the company from suppliers.
- Quality control Inspection of materials received.
- Handling and storage of aeronautical parts including electro sensitive devices.
- Dealing with queries and reject parts.
- Packing parts for dispatch either domestic or export.
- Upkeep of shipping documentation.
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Quantum Inventory system
- Forklift truck licence
- Hazardous Goods in transit certificate
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
IM Cyber Security Transformation Project Coordinator
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Powerplant Procurement Lead
Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Skilled Paint Sprayer