Maintenance and Engineering
£14.50 - £16.25 per hour
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
On behalf of our client, a leading aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit a Stores Operative for a 6-month contract based in Brize Norton. This role will be assisting with a stock check.
Role: Stores Operative
Location: Brize Norton
Duration: 6 months
Shift: 12 hours, 7am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday, then 12 hours, 7am to 7pm, Tuesday to Friday, repeating.
Pay Rate – £14.50ph plus £1.75ph Hol Pay. (inside IR35)
· Preference given to those with previous experience in an Aviation Stores environment.
· A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
· Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained from working within a Stores or a Logistics environment.
· Good organisational skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Full Driving licence
· Must be able to obtain a BPSS security clearance
· Forklift Truck licence
· Hazardous goods in transit certificate
· Good communication skills and attention to detail
· Ability to work using own initiative.
· Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving entrepreneurial working environment
If you would like to apply for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Neil Leighton @ Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer