Maintenance and Engineering
£46.00 - £52.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Stress Engineer to join them on 12-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Wing Analysis Engineering Team working with the Plant Engineering Team based in Broughton. The Broughton Plant provides the Wings for around half of all aircraft deliveries across the world each year.
Role: Stress Engineer
Pay: Stress Engineer – Up to £46 per hour Umbrella / Stress Approvers – up to £52 per hour Umbrella
Location: Broughton – onsite full-time
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 hours per week
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS+ Clearance
- Static structural analysis, composite and metallic.
- Ability to analyse and validate Metallic, Composites / Hybrids structures at component level for Static strength, F&DT and produce relevant strength margins or reserve factors according to validated and applicable Airbus methods & sizing processes.
- Ability to provide stress analyses for the repair/acceptance of metallic, composites/hybrids structures.
- Ensure airworthiness requirements for aircraft structures.
- Ideally held T400 concessions approval for stress but not an essential
- Would be open to candidates who don’t hold an approval but have relevant stress and/or concessions experience.
- Experience with other aircrafts, military aircraft, or product knowledge
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer