Structures and Analysis Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£38 - £42 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Structures and Analysis Engineer to join on an initial contract until the end of 2022. As the Structures and Analysis Engineer, you will be responsible for scoping and developing a digitally continuous solution that will link landing gear design data to the loads & flight physics solutions to enable the execution of the Product Development Plan of the Future. To achieve this, you will be required to have a good understanding of the loads, design, and stress integration.
Role: Structures and Analysis Engineer
Pay: £42 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: Until the end of 2022
Location: Filton – Hybrid
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS Clearance
- Scope and build a digitally continuous solution for landing gear data integration.
- Support business increment planning sessions to secure buy-in to work being launched per business increment. This includes the use of virtual Klaxoon boards.
- Maintain the VersionOne tool, which includes the plan for delivery of the work including work breakdown, commitments, scheduling of meetings / workshops.
- Execute the plan including organising and conducting meetings / workshops, developing a solution specification, building the model / solution, testing the model / solution.
- Document the outputs of the work for acceptance by the necessary technical authorities.
- Liaise with the E2E Landing Gear leader during the project to maintain alignment.
- Engage stakeholders and specialists as necessary to ensure robust project outcomes.
- The role holder will work in an agile way to support the MFT cluster needs in order for it to meet its evolving objectives.
- Experience in loads, design sizing, stress integration.
- Appreciation of the global loads and structures design and certification process.
- Ability to assimilate technical information and draw conclusions with justification, author reports, and present information clearly and coherently.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, verbal and written.
- Ability to organise and conduct meetings constructively and efficiently.
- Familiar with use of Google Suite tools.
- Experience of an aerospace Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of designing structure and/or equipment.
- Appreciation of how to build digital solutions using tools such as CAMEO.
- Knowledge of Flight Physics.
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile ways of working and experience of project planning.
- Mechanical Design Knowledge.
- Knowledge of systems engineering.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Industrial Maintenance Technician
B2 Licensed Engineers
T400 Stress Approver
Industrial Process Engineer
Antenna Design Engineer
Product Assurance Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer / Assembly & Integration
Test Equipment Design Engineer