Structures and Analysis Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£38 - £42 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Structures and Analysis Engineer to join on an initial contract until the end of 2022. As the Structures and Analysis Engineer, you will be responsible for scoping and developing a digitally continuous solution that will link landing gear design data to the loads & flight physics solutions to enable the execution of the Product Development Plan of the Future. To achieve this, you will be required to have a good understanding of the loads, design, and stress integration.
Role: Structures and Analysis Engineer
Pay: £42 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: Until the end of 2022
Location: Filton – Hybrid
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS Clearance
- Scope and build a digitally continuous solution for landing gear data integration.
- Support business increment planning sessions to secure buy-in to work being launched per business increment. This includes the use of virtual Klaxoon boards.
- Maintain the VersionOne tool, which includes the plan for delivery of the work including work breakdown, commitments, scheduling of meetings / workshops.
- Execute the plan including organising and conducting meetings / workshops, developing a solution specification, building the model / solution, testing the model / solution.
- Document the outputs of the work for acceptance by the necessary technical authorities.
- Liaise with the E2E Landing Gear leader during the project to maintain alignment.
- Engage stakeholders and specialists as necessary to ensure robust project outcomes.
- The role holder will work in an agile way to support the MFT cluster needs in order for it to meet its evolving objectives.
- Experience in loads, design sizing, stress integration.
- Appreciation of the global loads and structures design and certification process.
- Ability to assimilate technical information and draw conclusions with justification, author reports, and present information clearly and coherently.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, verbal and written.
- Ability to organise and conduct meetings constructively and efficiently.
- Familiar with use of Google Suite tools.
- Experience of an aerospace Engineering environment.
- Knowledge of designing structure and/or equipment.
- Appreciation of how to build digital solutions using tools such as CAMEO.
- Knowledge of Flight Physics.
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile ways of working and experience of project planning.
- Mechanical Design Knowledge.
- Knowledge of systems engineering.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Helicopter Mechanic assembly line
Simulation & Modelling Engineer
Chief Engineer – Powerplant
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
EASA B2 on AW139 or AW109
Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer