Super Puma/Cougar General Maintenance Technicians
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit General Maintenance Technicians to fulfil a 1-year contract.
Super Puma & Cougar Aircraft
Role: General Maintenance Technicians
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: Contract is one year renewable based on project needs & duration
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
Due to the nature of this contract we can only consider UK/US, European and South African nationals.
Tasks & Duties:
- Provides the consultation regarding the repair of technical problems and maintenance of helicopters.
- Solve the problems of maintenance and proper operation of the necessary components and parts such as aircraft propellers, landing aids, propeller blades and transmission in terms of control and weight.
- Decides the correct procedures needed to repair faulty equipment.
- Diagnose recurrent malfunctions and take the correct processes before proceeding with the repair and prepare reports with the needed materials.
- Decides the need to dismantle, repair or replace aircraft parts to complete the work.
- Inspection troubleshooting.
- Inspection of the aircraft and determining the type of inspection it needs.
- Prepare a report with the necessary missing materials.
- Evaluates the performance of maintenance personnel who assigned to the same specialization.
- Manages and monitors training programs.
- Trains Air Force personnel in the use of Air Force references and books.
Trains Air Force personnel at all levels of trainings (Levels 3, 5 ,7 and 9).
- Holds certificates in the same specialty on helicopters type (Cougar).
- Has the knowledge and principle on mechanical, fluid, electrical and fuel engineering, and extensions for helicopters.
- Has the familiarity with the internal parts of the aircraft and their connections.
- Has the knowledge of the parts calibration the required.
- Graduated from military or an equivalent civilian institute.
- Attained the 12 educational level or above
- To have experience not less than (10) years in the specialty of Cougar helicopters.
- He must have practiced the same major in the last three (3) years.
- The ability to determine the type of maintenance in a specific part of the aircraft.
- Able to interpret technical drawings of aircraft wiring.
- The ability to decide what corrective actions are needed to properly repair the faulty equipment.
· Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
· Renewable contract
· Accommodation & local transportation provided
· Flight ticket allowance provided
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic