Supervisor Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Crawley, West Sussex
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is currently seeking to employ a Supervisor Mechanic/Engine Wash Technician to assist in servicing their client’s customers at Airports in the UK South. You will be required to supervise a team of wash technicians and to operate an on-wing aircraft engine washing system.
-Based in/around LGW (Gatwick)
-Job type: Contract role
To be successful in your application you will need to be able to satisfy the following.
- At least 3 years’ experience of mechanic/fitter work in aviation, preferably airside.
- Proven Supervisory or Management experience required
- A working knowledge of aircraft engines is preferred
- Flexible in working times and locations (days/night work)
- Working location will be mainly LGW (Gatwick)
- Strong team player who is able to perform independently and reliably
- Fluent in English language, reading and writing
- Must hold a valid driver’s license that includes the C1E category
- Holding an EASA Part 66 B1 license is a plus for applicant
You will be required to already hold the rights to live and work in the UK. This role will be subject to security checks.
This opportunity involves working shifts, you would need to be flexible in your approach to this.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV. Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Software Test Engineer
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Helicopter Diagnostic Engineer – HUMS
Systems Performance Engineer
Skilled Electrical Wireman C&M
Production Test Engineer
Principal Thermal Engineer